Information provided by other organisations to us for business purposes is not considered personal data. This Policy does not apply to such business contact information.
How is this data being used?
Our primary goal in collecting your personal data is to serve you better. This includes:
- Providing you with the services that you have requested.
- Contacting you for feedback after the provision of our services.
- Communicating with insurance companies and Third-Party Administrators for your treatment and care.
- Facilitating payments on services and products, including verification of credit card payments.
- Disclosure to Any Third-Party, with compliance to legal requirements, orders, directions or requests from any court, authority, or government bodies within or outside Singapore.
We take patient confidentiality very seriously. To ensure that we take all necessary precautions to safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure and modification, we have put in place appropriate administrative processes and information technology such as up-to-date anti-virus protection, data and system encryption to limit access to any personal data we collect and retain.
Retention of Data
We keep your Personal Data as long as we need to fulfil the purposes for which it has been collected. We retain Personal Data only:
- For the period required to serve applicable business purpose;
- To the extent necessary to comply with an applicable legal and/or< regulatory requirement; and/or/
- As advised by Singapore laws.
Promptly after the applicable retention period has ended, your Personal Data will be appropriately:
- Disposed; and/or
It is your obligation to ensure that all personal data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct.
As part of our efforts to ensure that we properly manage, protect and process your personal data, we will be reviewing our policies, procedures and processes from time to time and reserve the right to amend this Data Protection Statement at our discretion.
If you have any questions or concerns on our personal data protection policies and practices, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org